CONTACT REEBOK EDUCATION I ACCESS ONLINE ASSESSMENT
We are very proud to announce that eta College is our new partner in fitness. In our quest to empower people to be fit for life, eta offer accredited qualifications to fitness professionals and join our other fitness partners - CrossFit, Get Fit, Lisa Raleigh and Sleek Geek.
Reebok Education will no longer offer qualifications in fitness and as a result we have selected and embraced eta as our preferred fitness educator. eta College is registered as a private higher education institution and have been educating fitness professionals for 21 years, ultimately ensuring that they have the means and scale to give Reebok’s past learners the support they deserve.
Reebok Education students and graduates can pursue higher education with eta College at preferential rates until the end of 2014.
How to go about it?
- If you are an ex-Reebok student and have proof of your qualification then you can contact the nearest eta campus or eta distance learning centre, tell them you are a qualified Reebok instructor, and discuss your position and needs with an eta course advisor.
- Diploma - If you are Reebok qualified and want to complete a 240 credit eta diploma then you will be given entry into the second year and must undertake the second year learning process and exit requirements like any other student. The charge for this is a standard second year fee, however exemption from the first year will be your unique benefit.
- Certificate - If you want to receive an accredited 120 credit certificate then eta provides them with the entire certificate learning material. Students must submit all the summative assessment requirements after an agreed time i.e. +- six months. You will be charged the RPL assessment fee and given a 25% discount on this, which is approximately a third of a part time student fee.
- Personal Trainer Certificate (REPSSA recognised) - eta will be offering this certificate during the course of the second half of 2013. The same criterion outlined in point 2 applies to students wanting to access the new Personal Trainer certificate.
- Short courses - If you want to do any short courses or specializations eta will provide 25% off until the end of 2014
Note - Virgin Active SA recently made the decision to only accept the National Certificate in Fitness qualification (the qualification that is registered on the NQF and for which eta have programme accreditation) as the minimum requirement for employment as a Personal Trainer in their facilities. eta have offered Reebok Education qualified Personal Trainers an opportunity to get recognised for prior learning (RPL) and to do the required courses in order to achieve the National Certificate in Fitness (NQF registered) qualification at a preferential rate.
Information regarding courses and fees can be accessed on the eta website www.etacollege.com.
eta College is registered as a private higher education institution with the Department of Higher Education and Training, accredited to offer higher education and training programmers at all eta Collage campuses, which lead to the following qualifications, registered on the National qualifications Framework (NQF):
National Diploma Coaching Science (ID 67692), National Diploma Fitness (ID 67691) and National Diploma Sport Management (ID 73352)
National Certificate Coaching Science (ID 67695), National Certificate Fitness (ID 67693) and National Certificate Sport Management (ID 59201)
eta Collage is also registered as a private provider of further education and training programmes with the Department of Higher Education and Training, accredited to offer the following further education and training programme/s at all eta Collage campuses:
Further Education and Training Certificate Sport Administration, level 4, ID 67697